Faith of Yahweh Revival Ministries begun as a small fellowship of six brethren who were made up of three families. The fellowship grew tremendously within six months.
The fellowship was slowly transformed into a Church called Faith Revival Centre which was then an affiliate of Cathedral of Praise Ministries under Bishop Jonah Obonyo. The Church gained a lot of favour in Kariobangi North shopping centre until the growth was overwhelming. Within a span of Five years the visionary and the leadership of Faith Revival centre decided to register a ministry by name Faith Of Yahweh Revival Ministries. The Church was therefore registered as a separate entity from Cathedral of Praise.
Since its registration, the Church been a force to recon with within Kariobangi and its environs.
The Church has since obtained a piece of land where it is currently housed.It is situated in Kariobangi North Estate in Gitathuru area off Kamunde Road in Gitathuru area Alias Dafur.
Transforming people's lives, their communities and systems they participate in through teaching the sound Doctrines of Jesus Christ.
Building a network of Churches, Ministries and businesses through which mature believers who love God genuinely and their neighbours as themselves will be taught and sent forth to affect their communities
- Holistic living
- Faith Of Yahweh Revival Ministries will be a Bible based Church preaching and teaching a Body of believers.
- We will build and raise up Churches nationwide and internationally.
- We will build five fold ministers. Restoring the lives of the lost and broken hearted in a Godly fashion.
- We will equip all with the ability to prosper in every area of their lives. Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 16:14-18; Luke 24:36-49; John 20:19-23.
- We will equip and fulfill the believers with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of their ministry gifts.
- We will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- We will teach a now season uncompromising Rhema Word with authority, power, and simplicity.
The Church leadership structure is as follows
THE SENIOR PASTOR